Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dream of parents dying/dead- Interpretation?

Options
  • 08-02-2011 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

Had a really unsettling dream last night and I do believe that dreams are symptoms of something that is troubling you or going on in your subconscious so just wondering if anyone has any insights?

So I came around a corner on the way to my parents house and came upon and car accident that, didn't look like any injuries just a couple of cars ran into each other. So manouvered around this and reached a bridge. There were crowds of people around all looking into the water and I heard someone shouting "they are all dying" so I got out of the car to see hundreds of people floating up the river. I could see up further that the people were face down and obviously dead but near where I was they were alive but frozen like and floating on the top of the water. The I saw that my parents were among the people just floating along beside each other. They were still alive but I could see that they were floating up to the section where everyone seemed to be dying. I tried to scream at them to swim or get out but the sound wouldn't come out.

I woke up at this point but it really upset me, got me thinking about them passing away at some point (they are young early fifties so along way off but my Fathers cholesterol & diet is a worry).

Anyways I am preganant at the moment so have been having loads of crazy dreams but this one has stuck in my head all day. Due in three weeks so could be any day now but I wondered is it something to do with the change that is coming?

Would be delighted to hear from anyone who is in the know about this stuff & thanks for reading

Advertisement