Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shockingly bad reception in Dublin 6

Options
  • 08-02-2011 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

I have O2 mobile broadband and it's a bit, um, dreadful. It takes me about ten minutes to GET a signal (by inching the dongle to the left - then to the right) and even then it's really weak, and may disappear after fifteen minutes. If I move the dongle AT ALL it's gone. This isn't just trouble I've had with O2 - my friend on 3 has similarly terrible signal in my flat. I used to have one of those tablet shaped ones, which was just tolerable, but it broke on me and the new one's signal is really completely unuseable.

Is there anything I particularly can do about this? I think it mightn't be my location (Harold's Cross) but the positioning of my flat. I'm stuck in this flat for another month so can't sign up to Imagine.

Advertisement