Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Land of Leather insurance

Options
  • 08-02-2011 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

Don't laugh at the title!!!!!

I have a policy to cover me on my sofa brought from Land of Leather. It was the robbing additional payment. But the good lady wife was worried we wouldn’t be covered, so purchased it.

I now need to claim and did my online claim for last Monday. It was supposed to be 48 hr reply. By Friday I called to be told that they were waiting for a technician to come and look at it. I just called again due to nothing from them and they have told me the 23Rd of February for the first available date. The rip is getting bigger day by day as I’ve tow small kids and no matter how many times I ask them not to go near it, they are only kids and well, sure you know….

What can I do as the service is a nightmare?

The company is HomeServe.

Many thanks

Advertisement