Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackheads

Options
  • 08-02-2011 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

hi there. Im a clean guy but one thing i never do is wash my face (unless u call rubbing it with warm water in the shower washing!!)

anyway ive got about 20 little blackheads on the end of my nose. not noticible at all unless u wud be close up to me. i regulary squeeze them but they just wont go away. What face wash///methods should i try.

ive tried that clearasil stuff etc until sum1 told me that they were all just branded and a complete waste of money.

thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Check out the Acne Advice thread (at the top of the forum) :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,905 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I've noticed a remarkable improvement in the condition of my skin in the last month, and I can only put it down to increasing the amount of exercise I've been doing. I increased from 3 evening work-outs (2 martial arts, 1 indoor soccer) to 6 workouts (those three plus three on my own during the day) and two days of rest. Working up a proper sweat 5/7 days a week and showering afterwards has effectively cleared my nose of blackheads.

Advertisement