Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red or White? Blue!

• 08-02-2011 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭

Blue Nun is about to relaunch itself to try and cater for the Female 30 - 35 market in the UK (and more than likely here).
    [HERE]

I'll admit, I'm neither female and not in that age bracket (have sailed past 35), but it'd want to be a fairly powerful change as from the last time I drank it, I thought it was awful tack, sickly sweet and scary labelling (maybe just my Nunnaphobia). Black Tower was the same and I haven't seen either brand around in years.

Are they still commercially available or have the Supermarkets line in the last number of years increased their variety so much, Reislings are out the window? Of course it's maybe the fact I don't look for these brands I don't see them. I might venture a taste again to regain my youth and femininity :D

P O'Leary has sponsored a box of USA bicuits and a bottle of Blue Nun
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭Technocentral

I'm looking forward to the limited edition pack, apparently it comes in a box with a packet of Smash and a bottle of Old Spice.

Plazaman wrote: »

Are they still commercially available or have the Supermarkets line in the last number of years increased their variety so much,

They are still available, blue nun and black tower seem to have a rather dedicated following.

Advertisement