Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor charges

Options
  • 08-02-2011 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how much meteor charge for goin over your monthly gb data allowance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,227 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Bill Pay? If you don't have an add on it's 69cent per day up to 50mb it's 2cent a mb after that.

Have you gone over by much or just curious?

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Dannyboi3k

Yep bill pay... nah don't think so but im not sure, I have the phone nearly three weeks ago and after a day or two I bought the 10gb add on but was seein as my bill come tomorrow they only gave me 4gb when I added the add on and that went a few days ago. I tether it to the laptop aswel and use it a fair bit watching films and that was just wonderin how much ill be charged for goin over by a bit..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭Arkslippy

It depends, usually a data add on after connection is done on next billing date. If your phone is tethered should you not.have been on a plan for.smartphone. also don't panic as they will generally be open to sorting bill if you have just joined.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Arkslippy wrote: »
    It depends, usually a data add on after connection is done on next billing date. If your phone is tethered should you not.have been on a plan for.smartphone. also don't panic as they will generally be open to sorting bill if you have just joined.

Not with Meteor. I've called up and put the 10GB add on on my account a few times and it was activated straight away

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Dannyboi3k

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    Not with Meteor. I've called up and put the 10GB add on on my account a few times and it was activated straight away

Mine was added straight away too but since I only bought the phone, they gave me 4gb as it was so close to the billing date..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Normally they should put the 10gb on, straight away or give you a pro rata amount till your next billing day. Either way plead ignorance say you thought you had the 10gbs their mistake not yours.

Advertisement