Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops in Enniskillen - UPDATED pls?

Options
  • 08-02-2011 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭

hi, i notice some threads talk about shops in enniskillen, but they are quite old so i wonder if someone can help me with latest shops there. ive been to enniskillen a couple of times and only go to asda, tesco, iceland, one cheap shop round some corner (cant remember the name).

id have liked to browse the town (or city?) but since i went with in laws, i couldnt. they are always in a rush. ill go on me own next time, in peace.

i dont suppose they have matalan or primark or anything similar?

thx for the help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

The nearest Matalan would be either Derry or Craigavon, each of which is 60+ miles from Enniskillen. Primark is almost as far.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭marrakechheat

pow wow wrote: »
    The nearest Matalan would be either Derry or Craigavon, each of which is 60+ miles from Enniskillen. Primark is almost as far.

as i suspected :( thx for the help

Advertisement