Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Printer

Options
  • 08-02-2011 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

My printer has just packed up, it was a simple Epson model. Is there any particular make that's on offer anywhere at the moment?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Harvey Normans do great deals on combo's ie wifi printer/scanner with a sd slot. Bought one for 79e a few weeks ago. This is the model http://www.harveynorman.ie/epson-sx218.html. They did have cheaper ones over there also

Perfect for home use

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

Kodak make a good wireless model. It costs €110 but the ink is very cheap, 11 for black and 15 for colour. I was looking for one today and was told this model was on sale in P C world last week for € 79:mad:
    They have a cheap Epson for €40. I think Easons are selling the same one at the same price. The only problem is cheap printers usually mean expensive ink cartridges

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭emilymch1

thanks a mill. Yes, i tried pc and offer on printer is over, but i think i will go with the kodak anyway.

emily

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭DIF

Harvey Normans have a fab deal on Hewlett Packard Photosmart WiFi Printer - its only €89 for a printer/scanner and copier. It's a WiFi printer and connects to the internet and you even email pics directly to the printer from a smartphone. Replacement ink cartridges are cheap as well, and it comes with a decent size paper tray! Check it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭MrAbc

For anyone still on the lookout... I bought a HP PhotoSmart Premium eAll-in-one with Fax
    [Amazon info: model CQ521B]
    from Harvey Norman, reduced further from €140 to €109 [Little Island, Cork].

Usual HP software bloat, but good quality All-In-One. Includes duplex printing, wifi, fax, large capacity inks available, sd card slot, lcd screen, reasonably quick. Good review from Which.co.uk also.
    1 other box on shelf, maybe more in stock of course.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭emilymch1

I see Lidl are doing printers next week, a HP model, doesnt give any more details but looks good for a basic all in one printer, and they're also selling ink cartridges. printer is €45, cartridges €4. anyone know anything about them??

The Harvey Norman one sounds very good too.

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭colm21

i would go for either a canon or kodak both are good brands and you can get really cheap ink cartridges for them. if you check on currys or pc world im sure they are doing some deals on canons or kodaks. :D

Advertisement