Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Notes

• 08-02-2011 10:01pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know a place where I can find business notes?

The course is massive and i've managed to cover it by myself since September but my main worry is that i've never ever had a question corrected. I teach myself so I just practice on the exam papers but i'm never sure if i've written enough and with the mocks in only 3 weeks i'm starting to get a bit worried.

Also, is it true that some sections of the course can be left out? I've heard conflicting reports with some saying that you can always ignore one unit as you have enough choice on the paper to survive. By ignore I don't mean completely ignore, I mean just learn what is sufficient to cover you for a short question on the unit.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭LilMissCiara

Does anyone know a place where I can find business notes?

The course is massive and i've managed to cover it by myself since September but my main worry is that i've never ever had a question corrected. I teach myself so I just practice on the exam papers but i'm never sure if i've written enough and with the mocks in only 3 weeks i'm starting to get a bit worried.

Also, is it true that some sections of the course can be left out? I've heard conflicting reports with some saying that you can always ignore one unit as you have enough choice on the paper to survive. By ignore I don't mean completely ignore, I mean just learn what is sufficient to cover you for a short question on the unit.

I was googling for myself the other day and found this link.. I started printing out the stuff.. Couldn't finish because it was loads and I ran out of ink.. Some good stuff in it though.. From what I can tell it's a school in Castlebar's teacher who put them up.. I'd recommend printing the powerpoints as well (6 slides to a sheet would do) as they're great for revision!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

I actually have them already. They're pretty good but I just feel they aren't comprehensive enough. An enormous amount of pages without enough content to be honest.

Advertisement