Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

directions

Options
  • 08-02-2011 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

hi everyone

i am trying to figure out the best way to get back onto the roscommon road from the M6. I usually leave the motorway and go off at junction 12 but junction 12 is due to be closed for road work. i was thinking junction 13 should get me back towards roscommon but am not too sure. basically i am looking to get off the M6 and back onto the N61 and head towards roscommon town.

i would be grateful for any advice on the best and quickest route. have tried route planner and have had no look

regards

colm

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

Which direction are you coming from?

It's only the eastbound off-ramp that is going to be closed, so if you are coming from Dublin, you can just get off at J12 like normal.

If you are coming from Galway, you can get off at J13 and follow diversion signs, or go on to J11 and double back.

Advertisement