Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BULBS semester 2

Options
  • 08-02-2011 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

As it is early in semester i thought it would be nice to have a few pint's in scholars next Monday night at 7 o clock , anyone who can attend post here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

mayo_lad wrote: »
    As it is early in semester i thought it would be nice to have a few pint's in scholars next Monday night at 7 o clock , anyone who can attend post here

Is Valentine's Day not a bit inconvenient for the loved up Boardsies :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

is valentines day next monday? **** :D

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭mayo_lad

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Is Valentine's Day not a bit inconvenient for the loved up Boardsies :P

sorry about that Sarah i had'nt relised monday was valentine's day :mad::mad: if anyone want's to give a better time and day than the one proposed feel free to do so

• Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Im in whenever its on

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭KealanOCarroll

Didn't make it to last semesters 1 so I'll haveto put in the extra special effort this time:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,114 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

so what night suits everyone?

what about 7 o clock in scollers on wensday night then

Didn't make it to last semesters 1 so I'll haveto put in the extra special effort this time:P

Same :P
    what about 7 o clock in scollers on wensday night then

Make it 8 and I'm there :D

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Make it 8 and I'm there :D

i'll make it an irish half 7 will that do ya :D:D

i'll make it an irish half 7 will that do ya :D:D

You're the best babes!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

Was actually going to go to this (as I did last semester) but have just realized the Champs League Arsenal vs Barca match is on Wednesday night so I will have to pass on this unfortunately! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭NeirBot

Can't make it this Semester either, working Wed night, even if i wasn't working the arsenal match would also have to take precedence... sorry folks :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

How about moving BULBS to the Stables so people can watch the game and meet new people...I know its easier to meet people in the Scholars, and its less daunting that way, but PM each other with phone numbers, and it shouldnt be a problem meeting people.

For the 1st time, I shall not be gracing BULBS with my presence as I will be on a flight to Washington :) I hope its a blast though!

Mossin wrote: »
    How about moving BULBS to the Stables so people can watch the game and meet new people...I know its easier to meet people in the Scholars, and its less daunting that way, but PM each other with phone numbers, and it shouldnt be a problem meeting people.

For the 1st time, I shall not be gracing BULBS with my presence as I will be on a flight to Washington :) I hope its a blast though!

any one agenst doing what mossin sugests if not i propose that we move it to the stables

• Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭TheTownie

Won't make much difference to the turn out as I seem to be the only withdrawal due to the match.

I wouldn't be much company either as I would just be sitting there watching rather than talking.

Sounds like I'm making excuses :P but just giving ye a heads up before hand.

Up to ye now where ye wanna have it. Seems a bit odd if ye are changing location just to watch me watch the match! :pac:

Obviously if some more of ye wanna watch the match it will make more sense but either way I'll be watching it!

Mossin wrote: »

any one agenst doing what mossin sugests if not i propose that we move it to the stables

I think we should have it in stables coz if we're in the courtyard we can pick up the PSA wifi and skype Mossin from the USofA
    :p:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭DJCR

I'm game for the stables on wednesday night !!!!!!

Advertisement