Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exercise classes

Options
  • 08-02-2011 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi I was just wondering if anyone would know of any kickboxing classes in clonmel. There doesn't seem to be too many evening exercise classes in clonmel or maybe I'm just not looking in the right places. I'm also looking for a pilates class. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭flipall

I know there is a girl doing classes in kilsheelan some evenings and mornings, shes from Clonmel. Actually saw it on facebook!!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭alan27

try fitnessfreak.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭migozarad

sparkydee wrote: »
    Hi I was just wondering if anyone would know of any kickboxing classes in clonmel. There doesn't seem to be too many evening exercise classes in clonmel or maybe I'm just not looking in the right places. I'm also looking for a pilates class. Any help on this would be much appreciated.

There was some info about kickboxing/self-defence classes on notices in the entrance area to Clonmel library not so long ago;the South Tipp Today paper usually runs ads for spinning,conditioning classes etc that are regularly on in Clonmel.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭fichillie

I do pilates classes everyweek, and they're fantastic. Instructor is great. Her fb page is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Positive-Pilates/164173123660255 Her contact details are there.

Also I joined the park hotel gym for the option of having different classes to do in the evening. No kickboxing, but they do kettlebells and spinning :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 southernyell

Chris Dougliss runs a good kung fu, kickboxing and fitness training class in Lisronagh, a few miles from Clonmel.Contact number is 087-6244449. I think this is the one referred to by migozarad above as I saw the poster in the library too and it was for him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 southernyell

Actually having checked the web I found his website..here is the link
    http://clonmelhunggar.tripod.com/

Advertisement