Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Garden design in Waterford

Options
  • 08-02-2011 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

We're moving into a house in Kilmeaden and have a decent sized rear garden that is currently a large lawn. We know that we want decking in an area that catches the sun (which is the rear of the garden in the centre, as the garden is north facing) and as we have a small boy thats soon to be 1 we need the place to be child friendly. As we just bought the house we dont have a huge budget but we dont want the place to look thrown together does anyone have any ideas or know of a decent garden designer/landscaper in the waterford area that wont break the bank?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Hi you might be better asking this in the Waterford forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Munster Tom

The Waterford forum might be your best bet ...
    I got Mick in Zen Garden Design to work on my garden near Kilmac - and I can recommend him alright ...
    http://zengardendesign.info is the website - worth a look ...

Advertisement