Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zen Cart: Moving to another server

• 09-02-2011 12:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I setup Zen cart on a windows server and now need to move it to a linux PHP server. I have uploaded the files and modified the configure.php files in Includes and admin/includes. I have also created a new database using the backup script.

When I load the page on the front end, I just get a white empty page. The backend admin says that either my configure files contain incorrect paths or there's a problem connecting to the database.

I used Fantastico to create an empty Zen cart install that worked. I compared the configure files and there was nothing between them.

Any pointers or ideas about what could be the cause?

Thanks,
    John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 379 ✭✭TheWaterboy

Post up the errors you are receiving in your log files as without these it is nearly impossible to know what your problem is.

Advertisement