Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ó BROLCHÁIN

Options
  • 09-02-2011 12:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

See he is at #2 in the on-line poll on boards, granted only a small number have voted. Hope this does not come to pass on the 25th.

Saw him on VB before christmas and he was terrible.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 DiscoChats

paulgalway wrote: »
    See he is at #2 in the on-line poll on boards, granted only a small number have voted. Hope this does not come to pass on the 25th.

x2 a terrible politican working for a terrible party.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭dessierb

Not if i was dying would i vote for this tosser. He has no credibility, just a coat tail man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭?Cee?view

paulgalway wrote: »

Not a snowballs chance in hell! Thank God/Allah/Buddha whoever.

Genuinely disturbing the amount of people who voted for him previously though, even if it's a dim memory of enough voting for him to actually elect him to anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 DiscoChats

has he ever been actually elected?hes on a fine salary working in the seanad?am i right in saying that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

he jumped up about 30 votes out of nowhere, it screams of the Greens getting people to sign up just to vote

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

he hasnt a hope of being elected

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Still makes me laugh;
    obrolchain.jpg
    Cleaning paint with a shovel into a Kitkat box - sums up the guy nicely.

Something suspicious about that considering for the first few days he was nowhere to be seen.

All of a sudden there's 20+ first prefs in a short space of time.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

A fucktard of the highest order, and gives a bad name to beard wearers across this fair land,

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Elohim

mikom wrote: »
    A fucktard of the highest order, and gives a bad name to beard wearers across this fair land,

Very nicely put. I've heard he's a bit of an idiot.

I wasn't sure we were allowed to use such comments about political figures. I mentioned something similar about O'Brolchain in that thread started by Mike Cubbard but the thread was mysteriously deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

mikom wrote: »
    A fucktard of the highest order
    Elohim wrote: »
    I've heard he's a bit of an idiot.
    Attack the politics, not the politician.
    Since no-one has yet in this thread it's doomed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement