Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kennedy Meats

Options
  • 09-02-2011 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Was out in Kennedy Meats in Monksland. There trading as a wholesale butcher. Nice tidy set up and seems to be good value. Guy serving was very nice and friendly. Just wondering what other people think of it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

keithj75 wrote: »
    good value. Guy serving was very nice and friendly.

Good customer service is sooooooooooooooo hard to find in this country :) so that would be a big plus for me when I shop. I haven't been out to Kennedy Meats but I must give them a go what's the quality of the meat like ??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

*Looks out window*

Yea, they are pretty close to me, but cant say we'v shopped there yet.

Must try them - are they good value?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭pawrick

I heard good things about them also but haven't tried them yet

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭TUBBY

Was in there alright. Bit cheaper than the tescos etc and the chicken breasts dont shrivel on the pan either.
    The steaks were very very nice but the mince was only OK.
    They have a nice shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

What cut was the mince?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭TUBBY

dunno, pre packed but it was lean mince.

Always thought Tony Hynes at top of Roscommon Road did great meat but Kennedys is easier get to and bit cheaper too. mince may have been a once off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭holyhead

Got lovely Pork sausages and lovely mushrooms. Can't comment on other meats as I haven't tried them. Nice set up though. I wish them well.

Advertisement