Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inistioge is beautiful

Options
  • 09-02-2011 1:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I'm from Kilkenny City and I have to say I love driving out to Inistioge. I love the vista after Thomastown just before the bridge a mile or so from Inistioge. What a view. Inistioge is stunning. Sitting in the square relaxing with a Coca Cola on a Sunday afternoon. Peaceful, classy and feels very European. I love the twisty road up to Woodstock Demense. Credit to KK CC for the work they have done on the gardens. Talking about vistas again I love stopping before the gates to Woodstock and looking back down over Inistioge. Wow! I'm proud to be a Cat and love showing people around the county. KK city and Inistioge are my favourite spots.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Have you ever been up to Mount Alto? Fantastic view of the county from up there. Its a real pity though that some of the view has been obscured by trees and the lack of a raised spot to take in the view properly, but still worth a look if you are around

Advertisement