Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yuengling in Ireland?

Options
  • 09-02-2011 1:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I recently came back from a 2 week stay in the USA, and while there I was introduced to Yuengling Lager, see here: http://www.yuengling.com/

I was wondering if anybody has seen it for sale in Ireland?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,835 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Never seen it. Other lagers are available.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Yeah I know other lagers are available, I was just wondering if it was available here. Perhaps its not exported, which would be a pity

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭SBWife

Having spent 5 years in Western Pennsylvania I'm a big fan of the stuff but I've not seen it here. I'd contact Colin at L. Mulligan Grocer in Stoneybatter to check if he knows anyone who stocks it here - that boy knows his beers.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 fenderlvr

I live in California and can't get this stuff. I read up on it and basically the owner says they're happy with the size of the brewery and have no plans to expand in his lifetime. So right now they only distribute to about 13 states on the east coast.

There are some shops on the east coast that sell it online. Not sure if they ship to Ireland, but I priced it out to ship 24 bottles to California and it came out to about $80. I think the real appeal of this beer is that it's good AND cheap. If you're going to pay that much you can get a lot better beers in Ireland.

fenderlvr wrote: »
    I live in California and can't get this stuff.
    Yeah, but we get loads of American beers here that aren't distributed to parts of the US.

We don't get much American pale lager, though, because there's already lots of pale lager around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭Ashbourne hoop

Resurrecting this thread. Is there anywhere to get this beer in Ireland ?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Zombie thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement