Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

college stuff

Options
  • 09-02-2011 2:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi

i am doing a business management course at the moment ,
    and need to do up a business plan and want some information.
    how (if at all ) can i obtain stats on stuff

be kind i am a mature student and need to pick a business and make out a business plan and want to find how are were i can obtain information

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭ValerieR

It really depends what kind of information you are looking for ...
    One good source is the Central Statistics Office Ireland - www.cso.ie
    Lots of stat data there.
    V

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement