Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

World Pentax Day- February 27th, 2011

• 09-02-2011 10:13am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭

HI,
    Are you a Pentaxian? If so see here for full details on World Pentax Day.

snippet from link:
    Calling all Pentax camera users: we want your photographs from before dawn to after dusk on the next Pentax World Day: Sunday, February 27th, 2010. Submit photos to our gallery to show your Pentax spirit and to share something special from your part of the world! The only restrictions are as follows:

1. Although you may submit entries at any time, the photo must be taken on Pentax Day (February, 27th, 2011), between midnight and midnight your time. Please leave all EXIF information intact. You may submit up to three photos.

Cheers,
    pa.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

(Prepares to get laughed out of forum)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

"Astound us with your film-like imaging" - I guess that's film out then..

I have a beautiful 50mm 1.2 sitting on mine at the moment that I haven't been giving any attention to. I think I'll go ahead and chronicle the day with it anyway :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

Oo And I'll be in antwerp :) It's my favourite travel camera, so perfect :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭dinneenp

(Prepares to get laughed out of forum)

I had to laugh myself at the word 'Pentaxian'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

That's a new one to me.

What are the other users outside the obvious called?

Samyangs
    Sonyians
    Olympians?

:D

Sounds like a bit of fun anyhow. I almost bought a pentax for my first Dslr, just happened to find a much cheaper Sony at the time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement