Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dress for going to a wedding?

Options
  • 09-02-2011 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

heyfolks, anyone got names of any nice shops that does nice dresses for going to a wedding, its best friend wedding so want some thing fab and different in the co louth area?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Dundalk, Drogheda, Adree all have plenty of decent lady's clothes shops. Sorry but can't you take a stroll around a few of them?. It's not that difficult. :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 funnygirl2009

why thank u for that, but i do know there is plenty of clothes shops, but was looking for someone to recommend one, i work 5 days a week 8am till 5.30pm so only have saturday to go looking, while i had other things to be doing.

also not looking for the standard new look, dorthy perkins, river island, more like Ladies boutiques? have found out there is rapport, pulse pacemake and ozone in dundalk

anyone know of ardee or drogheda

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭itsallaboutme!!

you could try coast as far as i know they have a branch in drogheda. i always manage to find something for weddings etc in there! only problem with them is that alot of people go there fir wedding outfits but have a look at their website too you might get somthin online thats not in store and so minimise the risk of someone in the same outfit!!

thanks for that, myself and friend are booked in with personal shopper in debhanams in 2 weeks time, hoping we can get whole outfit, bag, shoes and asses there. fingers crossed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Sheba in Clanbrassil St sometimes has some lovely dressy and different dresses and outfits. I haven't been in it in ages but I've often noticed what they'd have in the window.

• Advertisement

ann22, where is sheba? is it still open? as cant remember where it is, names rings a bell

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

It's beside Top Style...think it's still called Sheba anyway. I got two lovely wedding outfits in it before. One was a black bodice type top with wine and green in it and a long black gypsy skirt and the other was a black, grey and wine dress with a little gold in it and it had stays on the back similar to the bodice top, very flattering 'cos they pull in the auld belly. Both looked like they were from similar designers.
    I don't know what they have in it at the moment but it'd be worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 irish pavee

heyfolks, anyone got names of any nice shops that does nice dresses for going to a wedding, its best friend wedding so want some thing fab and different in the co louth area?

ask a traveller thell no

Advertisement