Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCS: A10C for sale

• 09-02-2011 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭

I don't use it anymore, so it's available to anyone. It's a download, so I'll uninstall, deactivate it and hand my DCS account details over to whoever buys it. You'll get the full version when it comes out, it's in beta at the moment. Have to say I really enjoy it but don't have the time for it anymore.

Mods, I'd put this on Adverts but I don't think anyone there would know what I'm selling. It cost me e45, I'm selling it for e35. PM me if interested.

Edit: The Nevada training scenery will be release to all beta purchasers once the sim is finalised, so you'll get it free. Thanks to NateIRL for the info.

Advertisement