Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best/Top SEO tools?

Options
  • 09-02-2011 11:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering what the top SEO tools out there are? This would be enterprise class - so for company use. I know Authority Labs is supposed to be good. Can anyone in the know/people who use them regularly recommend the best ones?

Any experiences of using the tools would be good to hear too.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭pfurey101

Managing backlinks is so time consuming. Im on the verge of buying LinkAsistant just to keep track of everything!

I know Excel can do the same - but LA just looks like it can save a few hours. And I do not really want to sub contract to the far east etc.

pfurey101 wrote: »
    Managing backlinks is so time consuming. Im on the verge of buying LinkAsistant just to keep track of everything!

I know Excel can do the same - but LA just looks like it can save a few hours. And I do not really want to sub contract to the far east etc.

Definitely don't do that! I'd rather 10 decent links (anyone can get 10) then the 450 spam directories they'll put you into...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Definitely don't do that! I'd rather 10 decent links (anyone can get 10) then the 450 spam directories they'll put you into...

+1

Google is penalising paid for links and other types of manufactured links. Natural organic links are the only way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭MrMatisse

+10000

Spam links are no good.

get the free trial for seo moz pro for the month you'll be delighted with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭pfurey101

I really only want to automate Backlink management as much as I can. Im tinkering around with an Access Database of Links/directories, clients, link status, userids, Add Link URLS etc so that I can produce customised and branded status reports for the client.

But when I look at the free version of LinkAssistant

1. It searches for relevant sites based on selected key phrases.
    2. It finds sites with a PR 4 or more
    3. It finds the link Add URL link page.
    4. It allows to autofill page at a time (not a script or scrape process).
    5. Keeps a record of the status of each link.
    6. Allows you to create your clients Add URL page by copying the look and feel of their website, and keeps a record and status of the links on that page.

I intend to Ok each site that my link will be added to.

I suppose I should stick with Excel or access and look at macros/programs that can automate as much as possible for link management and Google "addurl Keyphrase". I cant see else much out there.

Nearly all the other paid SEO software that I have seen is designed for the once off user that has little SEO experience (eg IBP has a great walk thru procedure but again, only for the non SEO professional).

All these elements can be managed better in house by an SEO professional (using the likes of SEO for Firefox, Chrome SEO, seositecheckup and the myriad of lovely checker uppers).

Paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 trickobrien

Newsite wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Just wondering what the top SEO tools out there are? This would be enterprise class - so for company use. I know Authority Labs is supposed to be good. Can anyone in the know/people who use them regularly recommend the best ones?

Any experiences of using the tools would be good to hear too.

Thanks

You cant go too far wrong with Googles external keyword tool

Advertisement