Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford Single Parents Group

Options
  • 09-02-2011 12:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi everyone,

I'm setting up a Single Parents Support Group in Waterford City. A place for single parents to meet up, get out for a while and help each other out.

If you are interested or know anyone who might be please e-mail me at <snip>

Aimee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Lacha

Hi Waterford and other single parents,

If you know any single parents in Co. Galway I'm setting up a group. Meet up once in a while in Galway city, and help/support each other otherwise.

If you know any lone parents or people parenting alone in Co. Galway, forward this to them and/or send me a private message. :)

Good luck with your Waterford group!! We might all meet up sometime for a hostelling weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Aimee - I've removed your email address. That's a bad idea. People can PM you instead. I'm also closing this thread as you've posted it in Waterford - there's no need for two threads and crossposting over different forums is frowned upon.

The other thread is here for anyone who wants it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement