Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vinegar Peanuts

Options
  • 09-02-2011 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭

Use to get these years ago in a local pub, I can't remember the brand but never came across Vinegar flavoured peanuts again. They were fantastic with a couple of pints. Any idea if anyone does them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭CabanasBoy

Corsendonk wrote: »
    Use to get these years ago in a local pub, I can't remember the brand but never came across Vinegar flavoured peanuts again. They were fantastic with a couple of pints. Any idea if anyone does them?

I bought KP salt 'n Vinegar peanuts in Dunnes recently, pretty rank to be honest though I was sober eating them, maybe nice with pints alright.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

I'm not sure if they still have them in Tesco now, but they did have the big drums for Christmas. Maybe if you go to the "Reduced to Clear" section in your local Tesco you can pick them up. I know some of the other KP drums are there in my local Tesco..

Might still be able to try Dunnes as previous poster mentioned!

Never seen them anywhere else though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

KP salt & Vingear peanuts are out on their own (not just for Christmas).
    I've seen them in Tesco/Dunnes/Supervalu, with the rest of the peanuts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

CabanasBoy wrote: »
    I bought KP salt 'n Vinegar peanuts in Dunnes recently, pretty rank to be honest though I was sober eating them, maybe nice with pints alright.:D

I got them and they stripped in inside of my cheek they are that strong. Poxy tasting too and i was langered

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Corsendonk

I don't think they were KP but I will give them a try. Thanks for the replies

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

CabanasBoy wrote: »

I'm munching on a bag of these at the moment and I'm in heaven... I love all things salt and vinegar... yum yum yum... my tongue is numb :D

Advertisement