Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AC Milan - Home Tickets Advice

Options
  • 09-02-2011 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Season Ticket holders are reminded that they only have until 5.00pm TODAY (Wednesday 9th February) to purchase their ticket for the home match against AC Milan in the UEFA Champions League on Wednesday March 9.

To purchase your seat please call 0844 844 0102 and select Option 1 or log in to your e-tickets account and purchase the reserved seat that shows in your account in the Matchday Menu.

Any seats not purchased by 5.00pm today will be released and made available to One Hotspur members to purchase from 9.30am on Thursday February 10. Tickets will be available via the e-tickting website, the Ticket hotline on 0844 844 0102 (Option 1) or over the counter at the Park Lane Ticket Office. Tickets are expected to sell out quickly and anyone opting to queue in person at the Ticket Office IS NOT guaranteed a ticket and does so at their own risk.

One Hotspur members attempting to purchase tickets on Thursday morning are advised that it will be exceptionally busy. Supporters buying online are reminded of the following points to assist with the purchase process:

- Only use one web browser to access the e-tickets site

- When you are placed in a queue DO NOT refresh the screen as you will lose your place in the queue and start again

- Once you have logged on to the e-tickets site you will have a maximum of 30 minutes before your session is timed out and you are required to login again. So once you are logged into the site, please ensure that you select seats and complete your transaction as swiftly as possible.

- A number of the seats that may be available will be those not taken up by season ticket holders. Therefore, there is a likelihood that a number of single seats will be available for sale.

Due to the anticipated huge demand, there will be queues via all sales channels. We ask all supporters to remain patient

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭thudd

Hopefully the online queueing system functions properly this time, had awful hassle the last when I was applying for tickets with big demand. Although that was only general sale for Chelsea at home last season, so it might not be as bad if its only paying members in the queue?

What do people reckon the chances are of getting three seats together for this one? Slim and none?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

thudd wrote: »
    Although that was only general sale for Chelsea at home last season, so it might not be as bad if its only paying members in the queue?

It will be a lot worse I would have thought mate..

Ah yeah, that's fair enough. Big game at the end of the day! I'll be in the queue bright and early anyway, here's hoping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Might be an idea to log on this evening and check that password is ok. Better to find out now and sort it rather than at 9.30am in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

logged in for last 40mins still in queue to log in,fingers crossed,havent seen a queue like this I was getting tickets for Arsenal game 4 years ago,fingers crossed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 47 lydiabehan

Anyone have any luck yet? I've been in the queue since 8.50 and I'm not even halfway through it yet

have got 3/4 ways twice and has gone back to half way again,not looking good for tickets:(

I'm halfway though the word "queue" on the progress bar. It's an hour since they went on sale so assuming they're all gone :(

I was in the online Q from 8.45am, eventually got on the site at 9.50am, wouldn't give me 4 toghether anywhere, so managed to get 2 for Park Lane Upper, and then on a seperate transaction, 2 for Paxton Upper.

I had also been trying on the phone while holding online, but no joy. Felt sick doing it but it was worth it.

COYS

I just got through and there seem to be plenty of tickets left. Got upper east, block F. Can't wait now!

• Advertisement

lydiabehan wrote: »
    I just got through and there seem to be plenty of tickets left. Got upper east, block F. Can't wait now!

Great stuff, nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

glad everyone seems to be getting sorted. Can t wait now be some night...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

still on the online queue about 75% done ..been holding since 9am this morning

got 4 for the 4 of us going,3 in north stand,1 in east,yipee,seems to be only singles remaining,keep the faith,woz home from nights up from 3 pm yesterday but worth the waiting,should be a cracker

bo11ox ... just come up saying sold out now ..what a joke ..3 hours and nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

Got tickets in the Paxton. Was in the queue for two hours but was painless otherwise - didn't get kicked out at any stage

Robxxx7 wrote: »
    bo11ox ... just come up saying sold out now ..what a joke ..3 hours and nothing

3 hours in online Q ?

Hatch99 wrote: »
    3 hours in online Q ?

Same here, for nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

same here , joined q at 9.10 , got in at noon , and all sold out. Looks like the key to it was joining the q between 8.30 and 8.45 , boll*x anyway.

Fackin hell..nitemare lads, pot luck at the end of the day I suppose.

• Advertisement

absolute joke ... for games like this it should go down to loyalty points .. otherwise someone could have bought membership yesterday and got tickets today.

tin pot fvckin club

absolute joke ... for games like this it should go down to loyalty points .. otherwise someone could have bought membership yesterday and got tickets today.

tin pot fvckin club

I agree with you but on the other that would remove the incentive for some people to get season tickets.

the thing is you pay more for bronze membership than you do for liliywhite membership but they allow both memberships to apply for tickets at the same time ..so you pay for the privilege of being on a season ticket waiting list only ..

its enough to make you want to go and support the scum ..atleast tickets are easy to come by :D

seriously though, the whole ticket buying situation with this club has been poor for the last few years ...

the thing is you pay more for bronze membership than you do for liliywhite membership but they allow both memberships to apply for tickets at the same time ..so you pay for the privilege of being on a season ticket waiting list only ...

Thats all you're doing by being bronze. Paying extra to join a list and getting the chance of getting of one of the 1000 tcickets released a day before the lilywhite one go on sale. Of course this only applies to EPL games and not CL.
    Can't see why anyone bothers with bronze membership.

BERBA wrote: »
    same here , joined q at 9.10 , got in at noon , and all sold out. Looks like the key to it was joining the q between 8.30 and 8.45 , boll*x anyway.
    spot on there ,i was logged on there @0840 thinking I was way too early,couldnt believe that the queue had already started,rang my buddy who logged in but his password locked out,eventually got them through my link~1155am.the hotel/ticket packages are @€;300 which is a bit of a rip off,all the thomas cook packages are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I know it must be a pain in the arse to miss out on such an important fixture, but there isn't really any fair way of ensuring everybody gets a ticket IMO.

The Goons game vs Barca went a similar way, 1000s trying to get a limited number of tickets.

It would be good if the club offered a priority allocation for members for big games like this (say 1k based on LPs only) but AFAIK our capacity is cut for the CL games anyway so there are precious few tickets available.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Loyalty points system would have been the fairest way IMO.

Thing that sickens me is that somehow the tout scumbags still manage to get hold of quota's.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

Kind of feeling guilty now for being successful. Have two bronze memberships though for myself and the young fellow. Interesting to note that I tried to log in on my wife's laptop at 8.45am and my own at 9am (as I was expecting to be thrown out a few times). Interestingly my laptop overtook the other one and reached the website at about 10.50am. I went in and booked my tickets without any problem. Much too smooth

Don't feel guilty about it .... i managed to get through the lottery for the Inter game, so some you win some you lose..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Capacity reduced by 3 rows behind both goals - must be 600 tickets easily?

Advertisement