Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AC Milan - Home Tickets Advice

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

WHL wrote: »
    Kind of feeling guilty now for being successful.

Not feeling guilty anymore :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

WHL wrote: »
    Not feeling guilty anymore :D

i'll be joining the q next month fingers crossed for qtr final tickets a lot earlier than 9am like i did last week:(

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

staying in hotel around South Kensington tube stop for after Milan game,anyone know where we could get a late bar after match as hotel bar closes @11pm

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

spursman11 wrote: »
    staying in hotel around South Kensington tube stop for after Milan game,anyone know where we could get a late bar after match as hotel bar closes @11pm

Try this website

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/results.shtml/tu/254

I've used it on a number of occasions, mainly for away games. It gives you the general details of the bar/pub and they normally state if they have a 'late licence', plus user reviews. Anywhere around the South Kensington is normally a bit touristy, so expect to be paying (near on) Dublin prices for your pint.

Good Luck.

Advertisement