Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee Truck - Slea Head/Dingle Area?

Options
  • 09-02-2011 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

Hey,

Last year when I was visiting Kerry I came across this coffee truck wandering around the Slea Head. It was parked up in the Dingle car park as well I think. The truck was an olive green, kind of oldfashioned and driven by a lady with longish brown hair.

Would anyone know who I'm on about, or have a name for it? I'd be interested as apparently she did something to the coffee that made my mates go crosseyed and they want to see if it'd be around again this year.

Thanks a million,

A

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭encore1

dont know of her but i kinda want to now :D - let us know if you find her...are you sure she was really there tho? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭dashboard_hula

Definitely, I was driving behind it all the way in from Slea Head to Dingle one day, and then when I saw it parked up opposite Oceanworld we went over for a coffee. It was a really cool vintage style truck, and we just thought the whole set up was great, wandering around Kerry and parking up near crowds and then moving on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Yes, I saw it too last year when I went to Coumeenole beach just before Slea Head where it was parked and doing a brisk trade. I remember admiring it's distinctiveness and how attractive it was compared to your bog standard portable catering truck - did not try the coffee though - I'm regretting that now reading OP's comment!!

Maybe ring Dingle Tourist Office or Kerry Co Co who would have contact information of owner when issuing trading permit.

Advertisement