Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Marketing via Webinar

Options
  • 09-02-2011 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,539 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Hope this is the right place to ask this!!

I am redesigning my website and will have a "Weekly Webinar" sign up where I basically present information on a particular topic to potential clients.

There seems to be no end of web conference/meeting services out there ranging from (what appears to be) white label type outfits to Microsoft Office Live Meeting.

My priorities are that the solution I go with is:-

1. A hosted SAAS type solution on a monthly or pay as you play type service fee.
    2. Is professional and high quality - don't want potential clients to be bombarded with adverts etc which a) distract them and b) make them wonder why I'm using a Free / Cheapskate solution.
    3. Is easy for the potential clients to connect to. My preference would be for them to have to install no software at all but I guess that's unlikely so I'd like whatever it is they have to install to be straighforward and not put them off i.e. I don't want them to think that installing this strange piece of software will result in their PC being flooded with viruses or somehow I can get in and steal their info.
    4. I'd like an all in one audio solution i.e. audio online, not via seperate conference call.
    5. I'd like to be able to mask the names of participants from each other. Confidentiality is an important issue.
    6. I'd like their acceptance of the webinar invitation to put a meeting into their Outlook calendar.

Thoughts anyone?

Ben

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 pingpipe

I've heard good reviews about gotomeeting.com, and have been happy with their service anytime that I've used it.

Advertisement