Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remove printer ink on hands

Options
  • 09-02-2011 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

How do you remove inkjet printer ink from your hands. I have tried Mentholated Spirits , Acetone, Cellulose Thinners, WD40 and Beaded Hand Cleanser with no great success . Even with a combination of the above the best result was no better than 60% clean. Any ideas especially ones that leave you skin in good condition would be welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

haymur wrote: »
    How do you remove inkjet printer ink from your hands. I have tried Mentholated Spirits , Acetone, Cellulose Thinners, WD40 and Beaded Hand Cleanser with no great success . Even with a combination of the above the best result was no better than 60% clean. Any ideas especially ones that leave you skin in good condition would be welcome.

I've had some success with hairspray. Spray it on (provided you're not allergic), leave for a few seconds and then wash with soap and water.

Perhaps not the right forum for this question though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement