Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

North Tipp Sprint Tri - Nenagh - 30th April 2010 (Bank Hol Sat)

• 09-02-2011 3:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭

Just a reminder for interested Boardsies that registration for the above opens this Fri here http://www.nenaghtriathlon.com/ at 8am. There will be only 1 registration day and its likely to sell out quick.

Please form an orderly queue behind me ;).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Already in through my club............looking forward to it !

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭mjth2004

TOP JOB Nenagh Tri Club with giving the option of purchasing a t-shirt!

Keeps entry costs down for us all, here is hoping more clubs offer the same option this season!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭RedB

Already in through my club............looking forward to it !
    +1. Just signed up myself too. Put myself down for the 16min swim slot.
    mjth2004 wrote: »
    TOP JOB Nenagh Tri Club with giving the option of purchasing a t-shirt!

Keeps entry costs down for us all, here is hoping more clubs offer the same option this season!
    +1. Nice price. Good value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

€28.10 :eek: The cheapest tri I have ever entered I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

I'm in as well, i got my e mail its morning confirming.

Tri Laois will be my 1st 3 weeks before but already looking forward to this !

Anyone know is the cycle/run flat etc ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Just entered too. Very very happy to see such a good valued event!

I'm in as well, i got my e mail its morning confirming.

Tri Laois will be my 1st 3 weeks before but already looking forward to this !

Anyone know is the cycle/run flat etc ?

Cycle is flat, pretty much. The run is undulating...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 475 ✭✭potsy11

mloc123 wrote: »
    Cycle is flat, pretty much. The run is undulating...

I just remembered the heat last year, trying to get up that coutry road - there was no air....

Good race..pity its pool based though.

potsy11 wrote: »
    I just remembered the heat last year, trying to get up that coutry road - there was no air....

Good race..pity its pool based though.

Wouldn't fancy a lake in April myself ;)

The bike route seems to be back to the 2009 route now, or as close as possible with the new M7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

Seems to be sold out already,must be very limited entries.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Macanri

I'm in too. Will be the first for 2011. I will have to get some biking done between March 06th and then. Still, I will have about 6 weeks after a 2 week break after the marathon in Barca, so hopefully that will be enough to see me through. See you all there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭kevin7

mloc123 wrote: »
    The bike route seems to be back to the 2009 route now, or as close as possible with the new M7

I'm happy about that if thats true. (Yes, I believe you...just havent verified by looking on the site!) I took part in both 2009 and 2010 and preferred the 2009 route - out and back on the old main road (was N7, now the R445) to Toomevara. Good smooth surface! The run course is very good, "undulating" is a good description. And the pool is fine.....definitely warmer than a lake in April!

Overall, its been a very good event the last two years, and I'm looking forward to it this year!

Advertisement