Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching off your inner paddler mid-week

• 09-02-2011 4:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if other people experience this, or maybe I'm just lazy :p

After some great paddling in Wicklow at the weekend, it's being a right pain to try and motivate myself in work over the last two days. Anyone else ever experience this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭irishlostboy

nope. i just go paddling midweek too. nice river 2 minute walk from my house :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

Another problem I have is sleeping after a day out on the river. I'm constantly going over the trip in my head thousands of times at night. Starting to bug me now!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Trevor E

yomchi wrote: »
    Another problem I have is sleeping after a day out on the river. I'm constantly going over the trip in my head thousands of times at night. Starting to bug me now!

Sounds like you got post traumatic stress. Its good though, I get it to if I paddle something good. I personally like it.

Advertisement