Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deja vu - Labour - restricted breeds

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

TillyGirl wrote: »
    Does anyone want to share who they plan on voting for?

I gave SF number one.

The topic of this thread was the deciding factor in not giving Labour a vote.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Knine

I gave SF my number one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,899 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Well it is looking as if we will have a FG/Labour coalition which was always the likely result, so much so that I bet that both parties sorted out their differences months ago.

I am going to stick my neck out on two predictions. The Stag hunting ban will remain & there will be no further breed restrictions or bans provided that they are no major incidents.

Whether either party will ever introduce a welfare bill is anyone's guess. So things are unlikely to get any better but hopefully they won't get any worse. It is up to all of us to provide relentless, polite, gentle persuasion. The lobbying has not come to an end, it is just starting.`

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭adser53

Knine wrote: »
    I gave SF my number one.
    Same here

Advertisement