Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Removing Integrated Fridge

• 09-02-2011 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

hope someone can help

Im trying to do up my kitchen bit by bit at the moment, you can see from my posts I dont really know where to start or how to do most things.

At the moment our fridge is integrated and I dont really like it. We have a new fridge on order and its black so could look nice not covered up. Is it hard to remove the woodwork around the fridge - baring in mind I have no idea what Im doing?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

hope someone can help

Im trying to do up my kitchen bit by bit at the moment, you can see from my posts I dont really know where to start or how to do most things.

At the moment our fridge is integrated and I dont really like it. We have a new fridge on order and its black so could look nice not covered up. Is it hard to remove the woodwork around the fridge - baring in mind I have no idea what Im doing?

There should be some plastic clips on the doors of the fridge and a slider on the wooden door. Remove the clips from the fridge and remove the doors outside. The hinges can easily be removed, but it just depends on which one it is. The fridge can then be pulled out and removed.

Advertisement