Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

De Burgos Bar and Club

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭citycentre

Thanks for the explanation Conti - it really is amazing the utter bulls**t that people spout on here about things they know nothing about. Gardai in uniform in De Burgos? FFS.

It really was an amazing venue, really unique and always had a great mix of people. Had my best nights ever in there especially when Gigantic was going but also for various Arts Festival clubs and birthday parties and the like and the staff and management were always fantastic going right back to the days of Anne Marie and then Simon and his crew. Its badly missed.

Such a shame that a couple of cranks managed to shut the place down. If you choose to live in a City Centre you should expect to deal with noise, smoking areas and the rest of what makes a place actually have life about it. Unfortunately the people in question had "connections" and so got what they wanted in the end. Always the way...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

Yep I completely agree. Some of the best nights I have had out were in De Burgos, especially at Gigantic. Aw I miss it :(

Advertisement