Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easycap Help

Options
  • 09-02-2011 6:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

im using amcap to record the gameplay..

when i record and play it back i can hear myself talking on the headset but cant hear my mates. Then when i change the settings and record and play it back i can just hear my mates and not me??:confused::confused:

Anyone no if its possible to record with an easycap and talk into your mic and hear yourself and mates when ya play it back?

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

What kind of mic do you have?

It won't record a bluetooth one and the ingame chat at the same time.

It has to be one of the wired ones like turtle beaches etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 El Nino 09

im using a turtle beach px21 headset.. its weird the way it only picks up one way like..cant hear meself and my friends.. jus either of us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 brandonashton

urmm i made and account just to ask this so hopefully you can help.
    i juts got my easycap set up to AMcap (i have full version) but its going all fuzzy and you cant see one picture its like its spinning i have a print screen you have a look at if that helps ? :/

Advertisement