Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you trust these men?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Yes, well someone who insists on backing the losing horse in the smart phone race would say that :p

I've just posted to my Twitter (no one guessed there either) that this is the reference I was making:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Pshaw. I mock your jibe sir, with my far more impressive facial scar now that you have doffed your facial topiary!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Dav wrote: »
    Yes, well someone who insists on backing the losing horse in the smart phone race would say that :p

I've just posted to my Twitter (no one guessed there either) that this is the reference I was making:

/is unsure whether to be sad or happy that I got the reference, but missed the time to post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

sNarah wrote: »
    I know all the guys to the right.... so who is the guy the most to the left?????

Only spotted this now. It's me.

Beardless Dav (or Vad as I like to call him) looks stranger and stranger every time I look at him. He's just not meant to be clean-shaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,183 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Beard for the Beard God!~ Beard for the Beard God!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Conor wrote: »

Who are you again? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Who are you again? ;)

Nobody knows the IT people until things go wrong. Its odd, but true. Like a quantum thingy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Conor

Conor wrote: »

Who are you again? ;)

:p

Advertisement