Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room Extension Cost?

Options
  • 09-02-2011 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering how much it would cost to build a room extension.

Not a large room, probably 6 x 6, or 8 x 8, or 8 x 6.

How much would it be for a contractor do this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭stock>

Your question is a little vague,there are a lot of factors that need to be considered.Access,waste disposal,insurance, structural,building req's.

If you want drop me a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Moved from work/jobs

• Registered Users Posts: 46,127 ✭✭✭✭muffler

chops018 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I was just wondering how much it would cost to build a room extension.

Not a large room, probably 6 x 6, or 8 x 8, or 8 x 6.

How much would it be for a contractor do this?
    A bit more detail may help such as: what will the room be used for, is it to the rear or side of the house, pitched or flat roof, will it be an extension of another room, are there services that will have to be relocated etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

muffler wrote: »
    A bit more detail may help such as: what will the room be used for, is it to the rear or side of the house, pitched or flat roof, will it be an extension of another room, are there services that will have to be relocated etc etc.

thanks for the reply..

it will be at the back of the house and it will be an extension of a room, flat roof, things that will be needed will be a sink and electricity, plumbing for a washing machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭chops018

stock> wrote: »
    Your question is a little vague,there are a lot of factors that need to be considered.Access,waste disposal,insurance, structural,building req's.

If you want drop me a pm.

thanks for the reply..

it will be at the back of the house and it will be an extension of a room, flat roof, things that will be needed will be a sink and electricity, plumbing for a washing machine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement