Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone on here working in recruitment in Oz?

Options
  • 09-02-2011 7:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭

I'm up in Darwin at the moment securing my second year visa. Hopefully come May I'll be back in Sydney and working hard to get sponsorship together. For my first year I worked in television but as I found out it's an industry that just doesn't sponsor.

I've been doing my research and have decided that recruitment is something I want to get into, in fact I've been working in it on the side up here in the Top End. I don't have a lot of contacts and have a few more questions I'd like to ask people working in the sector.

Is there anyone on here working in it or know of anyone that does? I'd be really grateful if you could put me in touch!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I know you have been a regular poster here, but I don't want to open this out to everyone looking for a job / sponsorship to be asking for help

anyone who wants to help the OP please do so by PM

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement