Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to keep yoursel motivated to study

• 09-02-2011 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Any ideas am always to tired to study....so i never really do much any ideas to get me motivated?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

I've chosen my CAO course, had my mind set on it since I was 8 years old. This one year if my chance to ge that course, is that not motivation enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭mpdg

I think that there's not much you can do but steel yourself mentally. I know that sounds a bit fluffy but it helped me. I used to be a huge procrastinater and after a few months of sixth year, I've gotten much better.
    Tell yourself that tiredness is a state of mind, which a lot of the time it is. It's easy to yawn, tell yourself you're tired and feck off to the tv. Excuses won't be there in June.
    Go to sleep earlier, every night. One night going to bed on time won't help. Consistenty helps.
    How are you eating? Do you exercise?

• Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭seriouslysweet

mpdg, you sound exactly like my study mentor at school! It's true though, it's that simple!

Advertisement