Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plagiarised by College Humor

Options
  • 09-02-2011 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I started writing a series of articles on a site called Boob.ie, an Irish mens website, called I Fought The Law. One day while browsing through CollegeHumor.com I noticed they had the exact same series, laid out in the same way with the same style of content, but published over 3 months after I started mine.

Heres a link to an article I write in response to it: http://boob.ie/2011/02/breaking-news-2/

What does everyone think about this? I rarely have good ideas and I can't say I appreciate when one of them gets stolen.

Anyone have a plan of action? I've emailed them about it, but have not heard back from them yet. Ive heard of them ripping of other peoples Youtube videos as well.

Advertisement