Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scotland vs Northern Ireland

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

Decent game for €20, NI were terrible but Scotland have some decent players; in particular McArthur and Hutton when he got forward.

I was talking to Scottish fans after the game and later drank with a few in the pub, sound lads. I'm looking forward to the match in May, it could be a good game and I anticipate a great night out in town afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

It was nice to see a few Sinn Fein posters being taken down! No major trouble last night though at all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

KeithAFC wrote: »
    Hearing people ringing that radio station and moaning about Northern Ireland fans putting the Union flag on polls was just so sad. Shock horror, loyalists singing and having Union flags. :eek:

and who would have thought it?i thought the good people of D4 would have felt at home with the fews hours of ahem,british invasion.run for the mountains we are back in action. the city will be buzzing,hopefully in a good way , in may

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Eirebear wrote: »
    Jeez a visit from Norn Iron and Rangers in the Europa League final in the space of a month!?
    (I know...I know...)

It doesnt bear thinking about.:eek:

You would have the perfect storm when you throw HRH visit into the mix:eek::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

You would have the perfect storm when you throw HRH visit into the mix:eek::pac:

Also the 30th anniversary of the hunger strike deaths. 4 of them died in may 1981. 2 of them on the 21st and the match is the 24th.

Some f*cking month they chose eh!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

Also the 30th anniversary of the hunger strike deaths. 4 of them died in may 1981. 2 of them on the 21st and the match is the 24th.

Ah for f*sake. that is all we need.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,447 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

Not a big deal, I'm sure most ROI fans don't give a S**t about the hunger strikes.

Advertisement