Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trendy kids clothes

Options
  • 09-02-2011 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi, I need to get my nephew some cool trendy clothes for his birthday. Anyone got any ideas? He`s gonna be two soon.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bmarley

Penny's do a nice kids range and cheap too. Most kids that age aren't overly bothered about being trendy but I know some mums like their kids to be.......trendy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Next are good but i agree Pennys are good.Most of my clthes are from there:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Tennis Village 5aside

Thanks guys, will check both out. I hope they have something really cool though as they are living in the States, never bought kids clothes before..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

dunnes also have a fab kids range...often better than ours !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

H&M upstairs have some serious trendy clothes for boys at the mo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

Next and Zara have a nice range for that age group too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Tennis Village 5aside

Thanks guys, I actually found this unreal outfit in Billy Froggs out in Ballincollig. My sister said to go there as they always have unreal stuff. Got him this Quiksilver outfit and it was very reasonable. They even gift wrapped it for me in a gift box so I can stick it straight in the post now.Thanks to all

Advertisement