Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pharmacy robbed/St Lukes..

Options
  • 09-02-2011 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭

The pharmacy got robbed around 7 o clock tonight, I dont know did they catch the tool who done it, but it seems he bolted down Clifton Terrace as I saw the cops pull up there and run down while several Garda cars went down Lower Glanmire possibly to block end of steps..

The shop in Dillons Cross was robbed on monday morning and they caught the scumbag who done it, He was only out of jail a few days..

A worker in O Donovans offie was saying their offies in Shandon St and Blackpool had serious trouble over the weekend and one of their workers got a slap of a hammer..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭shnaek

charlemont wrote: »
    The pharmacy got robbed around 7 o clock tonight, I dont know did they catch the tool who done it, but it seems he bolted down Clifton Terrace as I saw the cops pull up there and run down while several Garda cars went down Lower Glanmire possibly to block end of steps..

The shop in Dillons Cross was robbed on monday morning and they caught the scumbag who done it, He was only out of jail a few days..

A worker in O Donovans offie was saying their offies in Shandon St and Blackpool had serious trouble over the weekend and one of their workers got a slap of a hammer..

I'm sure all those robbers were down on their luck. They deserve even more money for the possible upset caused by the Gardai chasing them around the place, and possible damage to the hammer:confused:

one of their workers got a slap of a hammer..

Must have been a junkie to do that, 5 to 7 years isn't uncommon for armed robbery and assault combined, more obviously if the person attacked was seriously injured. Of course if no one is injured and the perpetrator does some singing they may well get off more or less scott free :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Im sure those involved are a shower of heroin junkies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

That's my local pharmacy -lovely staff in there, hope they catch the scum and send him where he belongs - down.

Im sure those involved are a shower of heroin junkies.

As an aside, a junkie by correct definition is addicted to heroin, heroin is know as junk, hence the term junkie :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Was in there today, you have to knock to go into the pharmacy. The girl at the counter said she doesn't care opening the door and locking it after each customer a thousand times if it keeps that scumbag out and knowing she's safe.
    She said he got caught, he attempted to rob them the week before too!
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Was in there today, you have to knock to go into the pharmacy. The girl at the counter said she doesn't care opening the door and locking it after each customer a thousand times if it keeps that scumbag out and knowing she's safe.
    She said he got caught, he attempted to rob them the week before too!
    :(

Like the pharmacy in Glenheights near Dublin Hill. Been that way over a year, since they were robbed. Knock on door, staff checks person at door, buzzes them in, etc

Jeez that's awful, wouldn't blame them though. Hate how rough St.Lukes is becoming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Been living on Military Road on and off for well over nine years, I walk from Henchys to home at night, walk from town to home at night etc, and I don't understand the talk of it getting rough...

Dudess wrote: »
    Been living on Military Road on and off for well over nine years, I walk from Henchys to home at night, walk from town to home at night etc, and I don't understand the talk of it getting rough...

I had this argument with people in another thread, including yourself. People have different experiences of an area, you've been lucky enough not to experience anything negative and long may it be that way for you. Not going to get into a big long back and forth about it though, in my opinion the area has gotten much rougher. Let's just agree to differ.

• Advertisement
Advertisement