Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tomtom via 120 &nokia 6303i

Options
  • 09-02-2011 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

have a tomtom via 120 and a nokia 6303i, bought safety camera subscription and everything seemed to work fine at first using bluetooth connection between the devices
    now safety camera zone warnings are not appearing on device anymore even though the speed camera menu is accessible and alerts enabled. is there a compatability problem between the devices in relation to the speed cameras.......plus there is no dial tone when trying to ring someone which is also a pain....any help people
    thanks
    user_online.gifreport.gif progress.gif have a tomtom via 120 and a nokia 6303i, bought safety camera subscription and everything seemed to work fine at first using bluetooth connection between the devices
    now safety camera zone warnings are not appearing on device anymore even though the speed camera menu is accessible and alerts enabled. is there a compatability problem between the devices in relation to the speed cameras.......plus there is no dial tone when trying to ring someone which is also a pain....any help people
    thanks
    user_online.gifreport.gif progress.gifhave a tomtom via 120 and a nokia 6303i phone, bought safety camera subscription and everything seemed to work fine at the start, now however safety camera zone warnings are not showing up anymore, doubt all the zones in the areas ive been driving have just dissappeared. all safety camera alerts are enabled, is it just a compatability problem or just some other reason....also when i try making a call there is no ring tone, just silence till the person answers....any help pls...
    thanks

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement