Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hotmail Password problem

• 09-02-2011 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hopefully someone can help me out, i have forgotten my password for my hotmail account and when i request a reset they keep sending it to ...my hotmail account...honestly I am thinking of deleting account and starting over but alot of my other sites eg facebook etc is linked in with my hotmail and i have problems accessing them now cause any password information is been sent to my hotmail account...anyone any ideas, can't seem to get this answer on Hotmail help page...send you around in circles looking for a solution but they are not answering my question....can anyone help me out???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I dont think it's procedure that they send the email to the account that you are blocked out of .. that doesnt really make sense.. Did they ask you a private question ..they usually get you to give them a question (that only you know the answer to) which they will prompt you with in this scenario.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 questionsaboutB

Thanks for reply.....but thats the thing i keep selecting the option i forgot my password and they automatically bring up the link option to reset my password....its very frustrating cause it has never happened to me on all my other login accounts, they are sending me around in circles and still won't answer my query!!!

Advertisement