Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Futaba

Options
  • 09-02-2011 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

hi i have been left oe older radio gear and would like to make the most of it

i have a futaba reciever fp-r107n
    but the battery is dead as a door nail:rolleyes:
    i need a Futaba NR4J 4-Cell 4.8V 600mAh NiCd Flat Receiver
    or the spurious would be great

any help would be fantasic.

has anyting changed in the remote control model work since 1997 when this stuff was made?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

hi i have been left oe older radio gear and would like to make the most of it

i have a futaba reciever fp-r107n
    but the battery is dead as a door nail:rolleyes:
    i need a Futaba NR4J 4-Cell 4.8V 600mAh NiCd Flat Receiver
    or the spurious would be great

any help would be fantasic.

has anyting changed in the remote control model work since 1997 when this stuff was made?

thanks
    Any 4 cell nimh type battery pack will do for that, the nimh is just a better cell chemisty than the nicd, but any type will do.
    Here for example.

A lot has changed since 1997, mainly in the electric power dept with brushless motors and Electronic Speed Controllers(ESC) for the motors, and the radio dept also has developed a lot with 2.4ghz radio systems. And new materials they are making models from now. Its a lot cheaper than it was as well. My second radio was a JR 35mhz basic radio which was 200 irish pounds in about 1989, now you can get ready to fly aircraft suitable for beginners with radio and all for that amount.

There are navigation systems for aircraft now as well, look up fpv on youtube and see them.

Its endless really, others might have other items on the developments since then.

Advertisement