Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Question Regarding my CAO

Options
  • 09-02-2011 11:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm down as a mature student this yr on the CAO and when submitting an application it told me I had 7 days to submit all relevant documents to CAO.

Due to delay with my LC results and trying to get a copy of my birth cert I had to wait and send them in today by registered post along with all other relevant documents.

My question is will they still accept my application or will they consider it as being late and not accept it?!

I'm getting really worried now:(

any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭partay pooper

I emailed CAO about LC results as my school no longer exists to source orginal document.they stated I didn't need them in email back.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Dylanmc111 wrote: »
    Hi

I'm down as a mature student this yr on the CAO and when submitting an application it told me I had 7 days to submit all relevant documents to CAO.

Due to delay with my LC results and trying to get a copy of my birth cert I had to wait and send them in today by registered post along with all other relevant documents.

My question is will they still accept my application or will they consider it as being late and not accept it?!

I'm getting really worried now:(

any ideas?

You need to talk to CAO. Ring immediately and send an email. They do tend to be strict with deadlines though.

Advertisement