Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Market Court Apartments ?! Any good?

• 10-02-2011 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

I was planning moving into the Newcastlewest area and i was looking at apartments in the Market Court, does anyone know what they are like and is it a reasonably safe place? or could someone recommend another place in the area?
    All relevant advice welcomed, thanks. By the way , im budget is around €550 a month

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Check out Cois Teampaill, just outside the town, but close enough to walk in :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 436 ✭✭mossieh

Splender1 wrote: »
    I was planning moving into the Newcastlewest area and i was looking at apartments in the Market Court, does anyone know what they are like and is it a reasonably safe place? or could someone recommend another place in the area?
    All relevant advice welcomed, thanks. By the way , im budget is around €550 a month
    Regarding safety, everywhere in NCW is pretty safe, it's a sleepy town generally. You'll get drunk kids fighting occasionally on a Saturday night but that's about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭pedro6105

i rented an apartment there last year it was ok at best alot of noise from boy racers driving around. electric heatin was only ok. on the plus side undergrond secure parkin

Advertisement