Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock bassist wanted for established Dublin original Rock band

Options
  • 10-02-2011 3:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Yes, yes, we need a bass player, but not just any bass player. We're looking for someone who believes they are a rockstar, someone who see's themselves as something more than an average schmo. If this is you and you can play some rockin bass then look no further.
    This is not aimed at beginner level musicians, if you don't believe you're the next Philo then don't reply to this. We are well experienced and need someone who can step on board the rock n roll train and not just be a passenger. I need say no more. :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Forest Master

Dehna wrote: »
    I need say no more.

How about the name of your band and some audio samples of your work? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Phazer

Yeah, and what are your influences, what instruments are in your band, what age player are you looking for and how serious are you looking to take this? It sounds very promising but i'd have to know more

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭band_wanted

where do i sign?

im up for it man sounds good!! playing 10 years, studing music in college, 110% dedicated, aslong as the music is good im in man

cheers
    paul

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Dehna

ok lads, great response and all valid points indeed, I will pm you guys a link, r n r.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Phazer

Sweet, because it sounds like a good oppurtunity

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭100cormacio100

Hi
    I'm an experienced bassist/riffmaster. Any chance you could send me a link to your stuff? I'm based in Dublin

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,450 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Any chance you could send me a link to your stuff?

Why not just post the link here, and save all the PM'ing, OP ?

Are you ashamed of it or something ?? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Rigsby wrote: »
    Why not just post the link here, and save all the PM'ing, OP ?

Are you ashamed of it or something ?? :p
    It's quite possible that they have an existing bass player who hasn't been told that they're being replaced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Dehna

no flies on the Malice fella

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

no flies on the Malice fella
    Heh, I bet Rigsby's gone off to check with his own band just in case...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭popzmaster

PM Me bro i fit this mutha****in bill perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Pawsome54

Yes, yes, we need a bass player, but not just any bass player. We're looking for someone who believes they are a rockstar, someone who see's themselves as something more than an average schmo. If this is you and you can play some rockin bass then look no further.
    This is not aimed at beginner level musicians, if you don't believe you're the next Philo then don't reply to this. We are well experienced and need someone who can step on board the rock n roll train and not just be a passenger. I need say no more. :cool:

That is a really good ad! Fair play yourself

Advertisement